The book gives replies to the following questions:
- Do we know enough about the European integration?
- From where and how the European cooperation has started?
- Do we have enough information from the past, so that we may understand the present?
- What is the logic of the European integration?
- What is the role of the joint Institutions?
- What is the role of the participating countries?
- What is the role of some key personalities?
The book is recommended to those European citizens who seek replies to these questions and to students. You may buy the book at a reduced price on the spot.
The book is planned to be translated into English at a later stage.
You can find further information on this site .